"Time is man's most precious asset. All men neglect it; all regret the loss of it; nothing can be done without it."
1. Have Very Clear Goal - Do not lose sight of our Goal
2. Set Deadlines and Meet Them - In this way, things get done on time and You will not pile up your work.
3. Get Our Priorities Right. "Most Important things first; leave the least important or minor details to the last"
4. Plan and Follow a Programme - "If You fail to plan, you are planning to fail!" Our programme has to be practical or realistic. Be honest; we can't cheat ourselves. Time will tell.
5. Always Be Punctual - These days, too often we waste one another's time because we don't practise punctuality. We must make a determined effort to change and use any effective method to improve our punctuality.
6. Use Efficient Ways - We need to think before we act and not the other way round. Good knowledge and experiences (obtained through reading,good education and interaction with intelligent and wise people) of course would help a lot. We need to use more active methods rather than mere passive and dull reading. Underlining, highlighting, reciting study materials and problem-solving exercises are useful techniques.
[More Tips to come in near future, Stay Tuned]Reducing Examination Stress & Maintaining Mental Health
1. Understand the nature of things: Remember, exams are not the 'be all and end all' in our lives. They are just one of the many things we have to go through in life.
2. Examinations, like all other phenomenal things, come and go. Take them with courage as they come along temporarily.
3. Reflect: Examination results are not the most important things in life. There are more important things, for eg, our mental and physical health, good character, and happiness in life.
4. Success in life is not merely based on examination results. There have been many great successful men and women who did not excel in examinations or who had little formal education.
5. Failing an examination or not doing well is not something wrong, shameful, criminal or sinful if you have honestly studied and tried your best.
6. Have confidence in yourself. Enter every activity with faith that you can and YOU CAN.
7. Have friends who are positive, encouraging and optimistic.
8. Do not let your thoughts dwell in the past or future. The past is gone and there is nothing you can do about it. The future is yet to come. Don't speculate. Worrying about it won't help. Be always mindful of the present.
9. Make sure you follow a balanced and nutritious diet and have sufficient sleep and rest.
10. Exercise (walking, swimming, jogging, etc) regularly for health and physical fitness.
[More Advice to come in near future, Stay Tuned]"STRIVE HARD FOR SUCCESS AND PEACE. MAY YOUR HAPPINESS INCREASE"